Dear lovely parents,

I can’t tell you how sad I am. I have come to an extremely difficult decision. I have decided to postpone the show to another day when the weather is not so poor. I really hoped it wouldn’t come to this but I could not live with myself if someone had an accident trying to get to the show.

So many people have let me know that they are unable to come due to the weather and equally I am aware that families have travelled down to see the show. I feel so sad for all our wonderful performers and families. We will do the show, just not today. My primary care is always for the children and I need to keep them safe.

Forgive me. I will keep you posted when I have the date for the postponed show day.

We only had 8 tickets left available! All your current tickets will still be valid for the postponed show.

Share →