RPA Years R-6 (open classes) After School Clubs
Welcome to Revolution Performing Arts (RPA) After School Clubs. Bespoke performing arts sessions for Years Reception – Year 6. We run the following twilight, open classes (not connected to any particular school) sessions:
- Shaw All Stars runs every Friday in term time, 5.30-6.30 at Holy Trinity Church, Ramleaze Drive, Shaw, Swindon, SN5 5PY
- Abbey Meads All Stars runs every Monday in term time, 5.30-6.30 at The Church of Christ the Servant, Elstree Way, Abbey Meads, SN25 4YX
- Old Town All Stars runs every Wednesday in term time, 5pm – 6pm in the Garden Room at the Community Centre at Christ Church, Cricklade Street, Swindon, SN1 3HB
- Wroughton All Stars runs every Monday in term time, 4.15 – 5.15 at Wroughton Parish Hall on Priors Hill, Wroughton, SN4 0RT
- RPA Online Stars runs every Wednesday in term time, 5pm – 6pm, online via Zoom.
- Freshbrook All Stars runs every Wednesday in term time, 5.45pm – 6.45pm at Freshbrook Community Centre, SN5 8LY
- Great Western All Stars runs every Thursday in term time, 5.30pm – 6.30pm at Great Western Academy, SN25 2PP
- RPA Kaleidoscope runs every Saturday in term time at Pineholt Village Hall, GL3 3SN
- Shrivenham All Stars runs every Tuesday in term time 5pm – 6pm, at Shrivenham Memorial Hall, SN6 8BL
- Toothill All Stars runs every Tuesday in term time, 4.15 – 5.15 at Toothill Community Centre, SN5 8DH
Even though our open classes are held in a church hall, we are not religiously affiliated. We are grateful to be able to hire their space.
These sessions are for children who cannot access after school clubs within a school setting. This may be because there is not a RPA club in the child’s school or perhaps the day or time is not convenient or maybe your child is home schooled. All the children at our open classes range in age from Reception to Year 6 and are warm and welcoming to each other.
We learn to sing, dance or act and gain confidence in fun sessions after school every week in term time. Risk free trial sessions are always available.
Your child can perform to whatever they like:
Does your child like to sing to a favourite piece of music?
Likes to create their own drama scenes?
Enjoys putting together dance moves at home?
Ideas are chosen as a group – everyone’s views counts. At the end of term your child has the opportunity to share their performances to friends and family – but only if you want to. It’s all about having fun whilst gaining performing arts skills. All sessions are child centred and there is never any pressure to perform – your child will relax, enjoy and have a great time. All our RPA teachers have DBS clearance (Police check) are insured and have received the latest child protection and first aid training.
Spaces are limited to 20 and allocated on a first come, first served basis. All classes run term time only and are payable monthly in advance. Prices range in price dependent on the room hire change. Please contact us for further details.