Do you LOVE performing arts and have skills and experience to share?
Do you have a passion for celebrating all individual’s unique qualities and not putting them in a “box” or stereotype?
Do you believe that life is a personal journey for nurturing, celebrating and personal growth for all?
At RPA we want to reach out and help as many young people across the world but we also don’t believe a franchise model would work for us. We also can’t do all the work ourselves as there are so many young people out there fo us to help! So we have developed this new RPA Ambassadors Programme!
If you have an alternative, non conventional approach to leading (we don’t call it teaching), and you would like to run RPA in your area, email the office to book in a ‘Discovery Connection Meeting’* to discuss whether RPA is right for you.
Further support includes:
- Three Day RPA Retreat* at our Head Office to fully investigate how RPA runs and how lessons run.
- One day of Education & Training of new ambassadorship
- PR & Media support with Fiona Scott for local area
- Marketing out of home and digital – appropriate branding and back up locally
- Bookkeeping and accountancy support.
- Policies, training & safeguarding
- Advice on schools, public venues and recruiting staff (employed or freelancers)
- Commercial legal support.