- Please check which hours your children are doing. Please remember, we have a sharing for all parents on Friday 2:30 – 4:30, so pop it in your diary, so all children (unless I already know) will be staying with us ALL DAY on Friday.
- There will be a couple of parent helpers helping me during the week. Don’t worry, any adult in the space has been CRB checked.
- I am fully qualified and have first aid and safeguarding training, so please rest assured, your little one is in safe hands
- Please pack a snack for your child and lunch if you are staying ALL DAY ONLY. I anticipate our little ones will have a late snack and then lunch once they leave the morning session. Please pack a water bottle too. Please do not put any oranges or nuts/nut products in lunchboxes as we have children with allergies.
- If you haven’t already, please can you complete my online questionnaire (below) which asks the children their preferences for the week, this is because, as you know, RPA is wholly child centred. At this late stage, though, I cannot guarantee that all options can be provided as I have to give plenty of notice to “buy in” some activities.
- If you have not already paid, please can you complete payment via bank transfer or Paypal. Just let us know if you would like our bank details. If you would prefer to pay by cash, please bring this along with you on Monday.
- Oh, what to wear?! Well you know I love children’s self expression but it would be great if your little one could wear some kind of leg coverage (shorts, leggings, jeans, trackies) and flat footwear as we will be doing a lot of movement!
- We are so lucky to be holding our project at Oakhurst School. If you don’t know where to find us…click on this link http://revolutionpa.co.
- We will be doing some art and craft next week, mainly for the little ones. The older ones can join in if they choose. With this in mind, can you bring in on Monday any empty loo/kitchen roll inners.
If you have already signed up for our summer project, please complete the questionnaire below, so we can tailor our project to exactly what you want. We truly are completely child-centred.
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world’s leading questionnaire tool.
Lots of love